Log in to Celery using 2-Step Authentication
Log into Celery using 2-Step Authentication and what to do if you can't use the authentication app.
Log in to Celery using authentication code
- Log in to Celery with your email address and password.
- On your phone, open your authenticator app, and enter the six-digit code into Celery.
If you want to identify this as a trusted device, select the Trust this device for 30 days checkbox. This only applies when using the same device with the same browser.
- Click Sign In.
Log in to Celery without the authentication code
If you lost your phone, or the authentication code is not working, you can still log in to Celery.
- Go to the Celery log in page and log in as usual.
- Click Receive a code on your mobile phone option.
- Enter the code you have received from Celery using SMS, then click Sign In.